Sunday, January 15, 2012

Man Hat

I've been knitting up a storm, but keep not getting around to taking photos.... Today is the day ;)

This is "Man Hat" by Haven Leavitt  (click to see my notes on ravelry) I used Mirasol Sulka in "biscotti.  It's a lovely blend of merino, silk, and alpaca and is absolutely dreamy to knit with.  This was a really simple knit, and has a great fit.  I will most definitely revisit this pattern again.  There's something about mens' knits that is intimidating to me.  I did attempt a hat for my man a couple of times, but both attempts were dismal failures ;)  That's fine - we got there eventually.  Perhaps it would have been sooner if I wasn't always knitting for my little cuties ;)  





Stay tuned - I've got three more knit items to show you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment