Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Someone is 5 years old!

This baby girl used to make women spontaneously ovulate all over town.  Seriously - I'm quite sure there were babies born as a result of hormonal mushiness over her sweet adorable face ;)


She's ever so proud to be turning 5 years old, and I'm wondering - as I *always* do on birthdays - where did the time go???????  You'd think that after 16 years of parenting, and 5 children, that I'd have gotten used to it, but I'm afraid the effect is getting stronger instead of lessening....


Things are pinkified, and I borrowed some hot air from the boys for the balloons.... 


The gifts have been adorned with their silk wrappings, and her special birthday crown is waiting next to the birthday throne.

Won't she be surprised when she finds out that mama was pulling her leg, and I was actually able to locate the toy store, and the coveted tea set after my long long search through every ridiculous store I could think of for it.  I do love pulling little legs ;)  I wish I'd had a recorder running while she tried her very best to explain to me where exactly the toy store was in town ;)  Nope - no tea sets at the underwear store ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's turning 5 either! Wow, that is really crazy! Have a wonderful day sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :-)

    Naama

    ReplyDelete