Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why Many Skies?

I've been wanting to blog for a while now, but I'm one that tends to get lost in the details - I couldn't think of a name ;) Today I decided it was about time I chose one, so I got to it and started just jotting down ideas. And this is what I came up with. This blog is going to be about my life. My kids. My Family. Our many varied interests. The skies are pretty varied here :) We see lots of gorgeous sunny days and plenty of cloudy rainy ones as well. We see the odd rainbow - and lots of thunderstorms - yes the days and the moods are varied and keep me on my toes.

When my first daughter was born I didn't realize just how much she would end up suiting her name - Skye - I've never known someone who could encompass such an amazing array of skylines. Every sort imaginable and still she surprises me with new ones. She is a sunset and a falling star and a thunderstorm and a bright sunny day! Always surprising me once again with a new day.

And that is life really - all those changing skies - so many infinite possibilities for each day, month and year.

No comments:

Post a Comment