Tuesday, February 2, 2010

names and privacy

I've been feeling a bit concerned about internet safety and privacy lately. I realized that since my children have such uncommon names it makes us very easy to locate with google. I wish I could say that doesn't bother me, but it does - for a variety of reasons that I won't go into here. Soooo I'm going to start using initials. I know - that might get confusing :( I couldn't really think of any other way tho - there are so many of them that coming up with nicknames is a bit much. Soooo

Ms. S -- that's my teenager

Mr. K - next boy in line.

Mr. S - Younger boy

Big Miss A is the almost 4 year old

Little Miss A is the 2 year old - the youngest.

Clear as mud?

Hopefully this won't be too much of a pain - let me know in the comments if you have a better plan for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment