Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Baby is Two Today

Little Miss A is 2 years old today!

It's hard to believe that she went from this wee babe to my big strong girl in just a blink of an eye!

And here she is now. My girl who loves to do puzzles and have a million baths a day. My girl who is learning to talk and smiles soooooo big that you can see her tonsils! Who loves to giggle and run around on the tips of her toes. She loves to help - her very most favorite job is to put the eggs into the cartons after we wash them ever so carefully. She loves her baby dolls and even nurses them. What a sweet heart.

As hard as it is to believe that she's already 2 - I also find myself unable to imagine a time without her being here with us - she's that sweet girl who insisted on being the youngest member to complete our family. She is loved by all.




3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that she's two!!! How did that happen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :) Isn't it crazy how different she looks currently ? It's like she changed this huge amount seemingly overnight - all my kids seem to do that in the month before a birthday. Still shocks and amazes me each time.....

    ReplyDelete