Monday, October 4, 2010

Someone is a whole decade old!

And that would be my biggest boy :)


I really must get around to dealing with the paper photos I still have in boxes - I didn't have any digital baby photos of him....


I have to say - and I know I say this *all the time*....

My god the time it sure flies!


How is it even possible that this boy who once lived for frogs and lawn mowers has grown so big!


It seems like yesterday that I danced that boy into the world 
(Yes I danced - probably the only birth that I did, but dance I did.)


His birth was the fastest of all - and he was my biggest baby.


A wonderful contagious smile..


Endless curiosity.


And so so loving (well except where his little brother is concerned ;)  ).


I better pay attention.... he'll be grown before I know it.  I don't want to miss a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment