Ah Thanksgiving - how I love thee...
...but my oh my what a stressful day!
Enough of that tho! This started out as a rant and then I realized that this is my chance to finally take a deep breath and focus on the point of the day.
Today, this day, I am grateful - ever so grateful...
*for our health - my what a journey that has been.*
* for absolutely any sleep I get ;) *
* for my lovely supportive husband and the amazing love that we are so fortunate to share*
* For our home and the roots we've finally been able to put down*
* to have my oldest daughter living at home again *
* to have such a close loving relationship with my own mama *
* for all the wonderful caring friendships that have been growing and developing *
*chocolate coconut icecream - my savior - I'll drive miles for thee*
(I'm sooooo serious! lol ! )
*and for this blog - this place that makes me stop and slow down and really look at my life, my self, my family.*
Looking back on the day for the lovely bits - of course there were some lovely bits .....
Feeling grateful for....
a summer project inspired by a combination of "Farmer Boy" inspiration, and a bet with a family friend ;) (Mr. K grew that monstrous pumpkin - it's around 50 lbs!)
a few steps closer to being a well slept mama ....
(That grinning gal at the edge there is my oldest daughter who somehow managed to snap this picture ;) )
homemade cranberry sauce ;)
someone who loves to put the eggs away :)
an abundance of food
the new littlest helper - imitation at it's best...
(don't panic - it's a butter knife)
occasional sibling harmony ;)
a certain girl who is maturing so fast I can hardly keep up, but in such a lovely way - I'm so pleased to be her mama.
a boy with an absolute passion for all things science.