Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stuck ;)

I haven't had much to say lately - ok - nothing to say ;) We've been really really busy, kids not sleeping well - the creative juices are definitely not flowing ;) Every night when I would normally post I find myself yet again with nothing to say.

Soooooo I'm going to just be ok with that and take a break until life eases up a little and or I get creative. Of course now that I'm writing this I'll probably show up tomorrow ;) Or not ;)

It's kind of funny actually - I've been getting better sleep (the night weaning is going really well) but we've had quite a few disrupted nap times and there seems to always be at least one little one up late each night making crafting impossible. So I seem to have temporarily traded my sleepless nights for my alone time ;)

This too shall pass. In the mean time I'm feeling a bit like the poor cat above ;) But again - that's ok - I mean really - in the scheme of things I've got it pretty darned good - I need to remind myself of that from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment