Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work in Progress...today!



I know I know - it's not Wednesday - It's supposed to be "Work in Progress Wednesday" I'm just not that organized tho ok?

Moving on.....

This is a sweater for Big Miss A - it's the Eyelet Yoke Cardigan that's popular on Ravelry - a Lion's Brand pattern. The wool is.....pink ;) OK - it's 100% merino and I can't recall the brand and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and find the label ;) Whatever the brand it's the loveliest, softest, squishiest dream of a yarn! I love working with it.

And I wanted to show off these gorgeous stitch markers that my lovely friend Maisa made for me :) Aren't they pretty ? And I especially like that they come on the pretty ring with a little clippy thing to hold them all in one space - a very good feature for people who may be ummmm scattered? Not that I'm talking about myself or anything ;) OK I am actually. Anyone who knows me knows that already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment