Sunday, August 30, 2009

Book Sharing Monday :)

I got the timing right! Woo hoo! Monday it most certainly is ;) - ok it will be in 30 minutes and that's just perfect timing. So there.


This is another treasure of a book by Ethel Cook Eliot.

I don't know what to say about this book - except that I'm fairly certain I've never read a book to my children that I adore more than this one. It's not like any book I've ever read - very much like "Wind Boy"in it's unique-ness. I can't imagine anyone not loving this book. I actually felt grateful to have the opportunity to read it to my kids. Cal me cheesy if you will - I'm really quite serious! It's really that special.

I can't give the blurb from the back, as there doesn't appear to be one :( - so I'll just say this:

Read it!

I know - I know I won't be finding work writing book reviews any time soon - I'm ok with that tho ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment